Delivery will be done by outsourced companies. Allow up to 4 business days for delivery from the date your order is confirmed & payment received.
Delivery in Mauritius is free of charge as from MUR Rs 2500 worth of purchase value and for any amount less than MUR Rs 2500, a fix delivery fee of MUR Rs 250 will be applicable.
Should there be any issues with stock availability, we will contact you and advice of any delays. Delivery delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays and/or if weather warning is on.
If multiple delivery dates are requested for an order, we may need to charge a delivery fee each time. If for any reason, we cannot deliver the full order at the same time there will be no charges made for additional deliveries. If there is change to the delivery date, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to delivery. If you are not at home at the nominated time for a requested delivery then we reserve the right to charge to redeliver the order.
When delivery is added to the shopping cart, the customer agrees to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below:
If the person named on the order confirmation is not at the delivery address to receive the order we will endeavor to contact the named customer to obtain their consent and acknowledgement that any person at the delivery address who receives the products is authorized by the customer to receive the order. Alternatively, the customer may ask us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge an additional delivery fee for that replacement delivery.
We require the person accepting the delivery of the customer’s order to print their name and sign the delivery manifest with the time and date of the delivery. We may also ask the person accepting the delivery for photo identification in order to verify his or her identity.
For non-residents, delivery can be done at the hotel reception or concierge.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer and goods will not be delivered to a PO Box or to any location other than the address on the order confirmation.
Deliveries will be made to the customer by one of our contracted delivery drivers or courier companies.
We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion not to deliver the goods purchased for any reason whatsoever. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law we exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the delivery of the goods purchased, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction whether or not under our control; (b) any third party interference; (c) any late or lost deliveries; (d) any damage to the purchase or the purchase being misdirected (whether or not the purchase was delivered) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of us.
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2007 (the “Act” http://www.ccm.mu/English/Documents/Legislations/Competition_Act.pdf ) namely, if the goods you purchased:
- Are not of merchantable quality;
- You should return your goods within 5 business days unless stated otherwise, if 1-3 above occurs and provide us with:
- Proof of purchase by producing the original VAT Invoice and/or order number.
- The Goods listed on the VAT Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Warranty Card
All refunds for an online web sale are made via Kitesurf.mu Support Centre once a Payment Request Form has been submitted. Bank transfer, Credit Card or PayPal funds will then be refunded back to the customer’s account by Support Centre. This process may take up to seven business days to occur.
Where a customer has used a Gift Card online, the store must process a refund equaling the gift card redemption amount via gift card, additional bank transfer, credit card or PayPal payments are to be refunded as above.
Subject to the Act non-returnable Items include, but are not limited to:
- Gift cards
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, such as earrings due to health concern.
- Consumable items (such as batteries)
- Items that are severely damaged or abused
- Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match
- records of stock carried at Kitesurf.mu – High Wind Ltd.
- Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
Returns may be considered by Kitesurf.mu Ltd under the following conditions:
- If the Customer notes that the delivery box is not sealed or is damaged at the time of delivery.
- If an out of box failure is noted for the particular product upon testing at time of delivery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
- For the conditions mentioned above:
- The Customer must not accept delivery and same shall be returned to Kitesurf.mu by the Delivery Staff.
- The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability, and where stock is available, the product will be delivered to the Customer within 1 Business Day.
After delivery, the Customer must notify kitesurf.mu as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect in the operation of product by calling on (230) 450 4178. Any request for return will be considered solely based on the warranty conditions attached to the product including the following conditions:
- The Customer must bring the defective product to Kitesurf.mu Head Office located at La Gaulette together with the valid Warranty Certificate.
- The Customer agrees neither to, nor allow any other party to modify or tamper the product. Any evidence of tamper will be tantamount to material breach by the Customer and Tou Korec shop shall have no obligation to accept back the product.
- The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport).
Kitesurf.mu reserves the right to refund the Customer, or exchange the product for a return
If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify us immediately.